Neodymium Magnet Length 50 mm. x Width 10 mm. x Thickness 10 mm. - 1piece
- Size : 50 mm. x 10 mm. x 10 mm.
- Length : 50 millimeter
- Width : 10 millimeter
- Thickness : 10 millimeter
- Tolerances : ±0.10 x ±0.10 x ±0.10 millimeter
- Magnet type : Neodymium (NdFeB)
- Grade : N35 High Performance
- High quality magnets by : PEAK magnetics
- Plating/Coating : Nickel Plated (Ni-Cu-Ni)
- Shape : Rectangle
- Weight / piece : 36.50 gram
- Max Operating Temp : <80 degree Celsius ( 176F)
Neodymium Magnet Physical Properties
- Br max : Max.Residual Flux Density 11.7-12.1 KGs
- BH max : Max.Energy Product 33-35 MGOe
- Hc : Coercive Force >11.0 KOe
- Hci : Intrinsic Coercive Force >12 KOe
Neodymium Magnet. The most powerful magnet in the world. Neodymium magnet that is widely used Whether you realize it or not But the neodymium permanent magnets Is closer to us than we think For example. using magnets such as large desktop speakers. Small speakers in mobile phones. headphones. notebooks. magnetic cover And even the electricity that we use Must use the strong magnetic Is a component in an electricity generator Hard disk drive
Neodymium magnet Or other names used to refer to this type of magnet. for Example.NdFeB. Neodymium Iron Boron. NIB. Super Strength. Rare Earth Magnets
The main components of neodymium magnets are neodymium. iron. and boron. It is a chemical compound known as NdFeb.
As for applications. it can be done in many ways. such as doing science experiment projects. Make a generator That is on the fridge Tool holder storage. knife storage. magnet clasp etc.
Caution about magnetic usage
Naturally. magnets are as hard as steel but brittle. meaning that if the magnet has been tagged. dropped or dropped. it may cause the magnet to break or chipped.
#Rare Earth Magnets . #Neodymium Iron Boron . #NIB
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.